Each year at E3, we try to take a moment to slow down and take in the sights. One of our favorite ways to do that each year is the Into the Pixel exhibit inside the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Last year’s show featured work from Destiny, Ori and the Blind Forest, Hearthstone, Quantum Break, King’s Quest, and more. Submissions are now open for this year’s show.
You can submit your in-game or concept art on the Into the Pixel website by Friday, April 22, 2016. Submissions will be reviewed by a panel comprised of game artists and curators, including:
- Bob Rafei, Big Red Button Entertainment, Founder, CEO and Visual Director
- Glenn Phillips, Getty Research Institute, Curator, Modern & Contemporary Collections
- Matt Hall, Amazon Game Studios/Double Helix, Senior Concept Artist
- Nora Dolan – Independent Curator
- Patricia Lanza, The Annenberg Space for Photography, Director of Talent and Content
- Seth Spaulding, Blizzard Entertainment, Senior Art Manager