Sony has announced the 2015 Spring Fever sale, featuring eight new digital-only games. Along with the sale announcement comes release dates for a number of upcoming titles.
Each of the titles carries a 10 percent discount for PlayStation Plus members. The deal extends through the first week of launch.
Here’s the lineup:
- March 3 – Helldivers (PS4, PS3, Vita)
- March 10 – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (PS4, PS3, Vita)
- March 17 – Jamestown+ (PS4)
- March 24 – Metal Slug 3 (PS4, PS3, Vita)
- March 31 – Axiom Verge (PS4)
- April 7 – Bastion (PS4)
- April 14 – Titan Souls (PS4, Vita)
- April 21 – Shovel Knight (PS4, PS3, Vita)
Helldivers, Hotline Miami 2, Metal Slug 3, Titan Souls, and Shovel Knight are cross-buy. Bastion and Axiom Verge will be launching later on Vita and will retroactively be part of the cross-buy program.
Additionally, there will be movie and game franchises on sale during each of the weeks. They are:
- March 3 – Lego (games), The Hobbit (film)
- March 10 – Saints Row (games), X-Men (film)
- March 17 – Assassin’s Creed (games), Transformers (film)
- March 24 – God of War (games), Spider-Man (film)
- March 31 – Batman (games and film)
- April 7 – Dragon Age (games), Lego (film)
- April 14 – Grand Theft Auto (games), Planet of the Apes (film)
- April 21 – Call of Duty (games), Taken (film)