The holidays are stressful. The Overcooked kitchen is stressful. It all makes sense.
The latest DLC, which will be free, adds new chefs, levels, the ability to cook with an open flame, and hats. You can find the full list of content below. The Festive Seasoning DLC will be available on all platforms on December 6.
- 8 new co-op levels set in the new Winter Lodge theme
- 2 new chefs to unlock, the snowman and reindeer
- 2 new recipes to dish up, Turkey Dinner and Stew
- A new way to cook recipes, the flamethrower!
- Santa hats for your chefs
- A brand new wintery world map, complete with a snowmobile to get around with
(Please visit the site to view this media)
For our review of Overcooked, head here.