The parade of free DLC for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt keeps on marching. We didn’t get a chance to cover last week’s drops, so we’ve got a double dose of add-ons to share with you.
If you haven’t picked up last week’s content, you can grab a new quest (Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear) and an alternative look for Triss. This week, you can get another new quest (Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted) and the Skellige Armor Set.
CD Projekt has also released a set of notes related to the upcoming 1.05 console patch. This list is notably shorter than previous updates:
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
Community manager Marcin Momot says that the next update will be significantly larger. We’ll update once 1.05 is available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.