With Final Fantasy XV recently delayed two months, Square Enix is continuing to roll out new information about the game. Today, we get to meet the cast handling the English localization.
The actors introduced today are no strangers to gaming. And there are some surprises in there, especially if you’ve learn to fear the sentence, “It’s high noon.”
- King Regis – Jim Pirri (Mirror’s Edge Catalyst as Noah)
- Noctis – Ray Chase (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided as Louis Gallois)
- Prompto – Robbie Daymond (Lego Marvel’s Avengers as A-Bomb)
- Ignis – Adam Croasdell (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor as Torvin)
- Gladio – Chris Parson (Overwatch as Junkrat)
- Lunafreya – Amy Shiels (Divinity: Dragon Commander as Ophelia)
- Ardyn Izunia – Darin De Paul (Doom as Samuel Hayden)
- Cor Leonis – Matthew Mercer (Overwatch as McCree)
(Please visit the site to view this media)
While De Paul returns to the role of Izunia, Niffleheim’s oily chancellor, from the Kingsglaive animated film, King Regis has a different actor in the game. He’s voiced by Jim Pirri in the game, taking over for Sean Bean, who handled the role in the film.
Final Fantasy XV will be out on November 29 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. For more, check out our coverage hub from the May 2016 issue.