Bethesda has announced a free update (update 5) for Doom available now, and it features a new competitive mode, bots, and SnapMap features.
Check out the update's full details below (text from Bethesda), and also be on the lookout for double multiplayer XP starting tonight through 12 p.m ET on December 12.
Finally, Bethesda has announced that Bloodfall – the third and final DLC featuring three maps – is releasing on December 15.
- Infernal Run – A new competitive game mode where teams fight for control of the ball and score in the opponent's goal.
- Bots – Available on original multiplayer maps in Team Deathmatch and Deathmatch game modes.
- Multiplayer rank now extends to Echelon 11 – Once you reach the new highest ranking, you'll unlock the signature Doom Marine Armor (Praetor Suit).
- Play as the Doom Marine in the Doom Marine Armor (Praetor Suit).
- More elements from the campaign, allowing you to play and create even more campaign-like experiences.
- Lazarus Lab themed modules and props.
(Please visit the site to view this media)